Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pesto-Alfredo Cheese Tortellini W/ Grilled Chicken

4-6 chicken breasts
1 T Olive Oil
1 T Butter
1-8 oz Package of mushrooms
1 t minced garlic
1 small red bell pepper
1 20 oz package cheese-filled tortellini
1-2 jars of alfredo sauce
1/8-1/4 cup of pesto
1/2 cup olives
1 tomato chopped
Grated parmesan cheese for topping

Optional-
1-6 ounce jar of artichoke heats, drained and coarsely chopped.


Directions:
Thaw completely. Cut chicken in strips and Grill or Broil chicken breasts until done. In sauté pan, melt butter with olive oil and cook garlic, mushrooms and bell peppers until tender. Cook tortellini til done, drain. Stir in alfredo sauce, pesto sauce, chicken, tortellini, artichoke hearts, chopped tomatoes and black olives into mushroom mixture. Stir in gently until mixed and heat over low until heated through. Top with grated parmesan cheese.

1 comment:

Nagels said...

I found your blog and I love it. I tried this recipe and I really enjoyed it. I took out the mushrooms and I used sun dried tomato alfredo. It was yummy and so easy. Thanks for sharing.
*Heather